Rich & Associates
Detroit-based Rich & Associates, Inc. is one of the world’s oldest and most successful parking planning and design firms. Unfortunately, outside its own industry, the firm was sometimes overshadowed by larger firms. In 1997, Rich & Associates decided to implement an international public relations program designed to raise its profile both within their own industry, and throughout the business community as a whole.
Smith Phillips created and implemented an international public relations program designed to compliment the ongoing efforts of the firm’s marketing department. The program, which lasted 13 years, resulted in hundreds of feature articles in business and trade publications throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Article placements included profiles of the firm and its projects in Crain’s Detroit Business, the Detroit News, and C.A.M, as well as bylined articles in numerous publications, including American City & County, American School & University, Public Management, Parking Professional, and The Parker. The public relations program played an essential role Rich & Associates’ historic growth throughout the late 90s and into the 2000s.
Links to Articles
- Eco-friendly parking garages drive transit movement – USA Today
- A Greener Approach to Parking Design – EDC Magazine
- Improving the Quality of Urban Life Through Transportation Linkage – The Parker
- A New Way to Develop Parking – International Parking Institute
- Parking Efficiency and Cost Effectiveness Go Hand-in-Hand – International Parking Institute
- Looking to Parking to Promote Economic Development – Florida Real Estate Journal
- Slipping Into the Future, New Technology and Trends in the Parking Industry – National Parking Association