Fay, Spofford & Thorndike
Fay, Spofford & Thorndike is one of Massachusetts’ oldest and most respected engineering firms. While the firm was well-known throughout the engineering community and among its long-standing clients, firm leadership wanted to expand the firm’s reach to prospective clients and partners who were not aware of the FST’s full range of services.
Bill Smith created a public relations program that was designed to reinforce the firm’s reputation as a leading transportation engineering firm, while raising its profile for its many other services. The program generated hundreds of stories in local business press, including the Boston Business Journal and Banker & Tradesman; national engineering and architecture publications, including Engineering News Record (ENR) and CE News; and vertical industry publications like Environmental Protection, Structure, American City & County, and APWA Reporter. Bill worked hand-in-hand with FST’s marketing and business development team to assure that the program was closely coordinated with the firm’s ongoing business development efforts.
Links to Articles
- Sustainable Transportation Accommodates All Roadway Users – Environmental Protection
- Green Commitment – Water & Wastes Digest
- New Yankee Stadium Parking is Home Run for Bronx, NY – International Parking Institute
- Traffic Calming in the Suburbs – Government Engineering
- An Ounce of Pothole Prevention is Worth a Pound of Blacktop – Banker & Tradesman