Walker Parking Consultants
Walker Parking Consultants is the world’s leading parking consulting firm, and one of the world’s foremost design companies. Founded in 1965, Walker Parking is responsible for many of the world’s best-known parking structures. The firm has also developed parking plans for hundreds of cities across the Globe. Today, the firm offers a full range of parking consulting, design, engineering, and general restoration services.
Since 2011, Smith Phillips has managed a public relations program designed to raise Walker Parking’s profile as a full-service parking consulting firm throughout the parking industry, as well as vertical industries in which Walker is active. The program has resulted in hundreds of stories in media outlets throughout the United States, including project profiles, feature stories featuring Walker projects and personnel, and byline articles authored by Walker representatives. The firm has been covered in numerous industry publications, including Parking Professional, Parking, and Parking Today, University Business, Building Operating Management, Planning, SCUP Journal, Airport Business, and many others. The program has also generated coverage in dozens of general and business publications, including Crain’s Chicago Business, the Boston Business Journal, the Charlotte Business Journal, the Denver Post, the Denver Business Journal, the Chicago Tribune, and the Houston Chronicle.
Links to Articles
- Downtown Denver Losing Parking Spaces – Denver Business Journal
- Not-so-complete streets – Public Works
- Ultimate Parking – Aviation Pros
- University of Louisville – College Planning & Management
- New Technology Will Drive Airport Parking in 2014 – International Parking Institute
- Simple Savings – International Parking Institute
- Hey, Buddy, What Will You Pay for This Parking Spot? – Planning