When Smith Phillips began working with SEA Consultants in 2007, the firm’s acquisition by Kleinfelder was years away. SEA Consultants was a well respected engineering and planning firm that was active throughout New England. The firm was rapidly growing, and leadership engaged Smith Phillips to create and implement a public relations program that would raise the firm’s profile throughout New England and introduce the firm to prospective clients and strategic partners.
Bill Smith’s public relations program established SEA Consultants’ leadership in a number of areas, including energy consulting, facility and campus planning, and asset management. The program also highlighted SEA Consultants’ reputation as an exemplary employer and established the firm as an engineering success story during the Great Recession. The program generated hundreds of stories in local business press, including the Boston Business Journal, New Hampshire Business Review, and MaineBiz; national engineering and architecture publications, including Engineering News Record (ENR), CE News, and Architectural SSL; and vertical industry publications like Environmental Protection, Public Works, and University Business.
Links to Articles
- Developers can benefit from sustainable design – New Hampshire Business Review
- Intelligent design | A smart facility layout for your company is not only efficient, but a lot more green, too – Mainebiz
- Lessening the Load on Infrastructure – Concrete Construction
- Promising – Roads & Bridges
- Going Green Through Materials Management – Engineering News-Record
- Architectural firms have designs on job sharing – Boston Business Journal
- Inspired Landscapes – American School & University
- A Long Span Connection – Steel Bridge News
- Build a Committed, Productive Team – CE News