DHK Architects is a Boston-based architecture firm with a dual specialty of designing housing and parking. DHK was on the forefront of some of the most exciting developments in housing and parking design, including co-housing and Intermodal Transportation Centers. DHK hired Smith Phillips to raise awareness of the high quality of the firm’s work and its position as a pioneer in innovative housing and parking design.
Bill Smith created a public relations program that was designed to reinforce relationships with clients and strategic partners, and introduce the firm to prospective clients and partners. The program played an important role in raising DHK’s profile in Boston by generating valuable coverage in local publications like the Boston Globe, the Boston Business Journal, and Banker & Tradesman. The program also succeeded in promoting DHK nationally through articles in national real estate and housing publications like National Real Estate Investor and Affordable Housing Today, design publications like Engineering News Record (ENR), and parking publications like Parking Professional.
Links to Articles
- Design challenge: Architects share success strategies – Boston Business Journal
- Changing demographics promise to change the face of Boston – Boston Business Journal
- The Westward Migration of Transportation Innovation – Engineering News Room
- Afghanistan is the Key to Rebuilding Iraq – Engineering News Room
- Project File: Close quarters – American School & University
- Affordable Housing Shortage – National Real Estate Investor
- ‘Cohousing’ gives kindred spirits a place to share space – Boston Globe
- Shortcuts Could Leave Municipal Infrastructure Shortchanged – Banker & Tradesman